Tuesday, June 2, 2009

important people.

They're always whispering
And all of us are yelling too loudly to hear.

Shh.


I have the best sister in the world. We had great times in downtown Normal today, at the Coffeehouse and The Garlic Press and Babbitt's Books.
Then later at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Even though I totally engorged myself on cheesecake and feel like death now.
Too much of a good thing is never okay.


We had a long talk about relationships and God and growing up.
I'm remembering who I am very clearly now. I had moved so far away from the girl I used to be... I missed her.



I am quickly coming to love the responsibility I'm facing, although greatly looking forward to the day I can look back on these times and laugh.
This all seems so very new and raw.

I'm feeling completely vulnerable, lately.

On a high note, I got invited to join Lookbook. YES. Thanks, Aaron.


I have word vomit terminally. I constantly say everything I'm thinking. Or what I think I should say. It's like, no filter, but worse.

"So if you want to be with me, with these things, there's no telling. We just have to wait and see. But I'd rather be working for a paycheck than waiting to win the lottery. Besides, maybe this time it's different. I mean, I really think you like me."
"The First Day of my Life" by Bright Eyes.



Also www.altf.com
Love it. When/If I get married, I'd love for him to do my pictures.


Today, all I've listened to is My Favorite Highway, Brighten, PlayRadioPlay, Say Anything, and some You Me And Everyone We Know.

Love, Ana.

No comments:

Post a Comment