Friday, June 12, 2009

how to hope.



Because there is always a light to even the darkest of situations and crises; one must keep in their hearts the desire to hope.

I have found that most hope is entirely unfounded. And, daring to hope is taking a giant chance.

The proverbial jumping off is not what's scary.
Although, it's often what stops me.

I love to dream, to ponder the "what ifs", the maybes. And those chances make it worth the aching that could come as a result.


Thinking back on you and I, I am forced to recollect the mistakes we've both made. I should have been stronger in myself- I learned to listen to my heart from this.

My hope lives thrives off the fact that my heart still leaps.



Hope is possible in all things. Not ideal, but always plausible.

My heart is honestly filled with hope and optimism.

Goals=attractive.


It's enough to make me scream.

No comments:

Post a Comment