Monday, June 8, 2009

Intense.

Made a new goal today with Camille Dobbins- we're going to wake up early daily and bike ride.

While on our ride this evening, we went to Goodwill. We had just left our bikes out back, not really thinking too much of it. I mean, the people working there saw us get off our bikes and leave them there.
Camille found some dresses and shirts and an outstanding pair of white shorts; we were in there for like, 30 or so minutes.
We walked out just in time to see these people purchasing OUR bikes.

We were so flustered. We had to go back in there and explain to these tiny kids that those were our bikes and we had rode them there, so we'd be needing them back.

We definitely got stared down for like, 10 minutes, while these Goodwill workers refunded their money and gave us back our bikes.
I felt so sad. I wanted to just give my bike to them. I should have. But it's a far walk home and we were already late for dinner.



The rest of the day was mostly uneventful. Watched "The Man in the Moon" with my mom and Camille.


Today gave me reason to think. Last night's conversations are very worrisome.
My mind is playing tricks and I'm over-analyzing.
It's so much more intriguing to think of the things that COULD be instead of the things that probably are.

That being said, "Mindy's Secret Song" by playradioplay has been on repeat most of today.

I wrote a secret song about a secret someone.

I'm listening to playradioplay, say anything, be your own pet, "Mariana" by Carter Hulsey, Kate Nash, and things that make my heart skip beats.

love, Ana.

1 comment: