Tuesday, June 2, 2009

at the end of the day

It's really about whether or not you can face looking yourself in the eye.
You have to stand by the decisions you make, and take responsibility for the consequences of those actions.

I planted a garden with my mom the other day. I love gardening, so much.
We planted purple daisies and some greens and ivy.



I love watching things grow, and people.

Permanence is horrifying right now. The idea of this situation being something unresolvable scares the hell out of me. Regardless of what happens, it will be for the best.

I need a JOB.
I have an interview at Sam's Club. Are you kidding me??

This week is so busy...
Show tomorrow night, I believe.... Houston Calls @ Bloomington.
Job interview Thursday/Andy Breeze- seeing UP!

Haircut with Amelia/ice cream with Ryan on Friday
Show Saturday in Metamora.

I am getting up early to ride my bike tomorrow. I think that will be good for me. Allow me to clear my head and expand my lungs.

Another thing to smile about... Mikeman.
He can talk to shoes. It's pretty sweet.


I've been listening to Harp & Lyre, The Centralia Mine Fire, Kanye West, Mayday Parade, Playradioplay, and my own personal heart and conscience.
The mix of these is impeccable.


"Clocks are shackles on the feet of mankind" O. Henry.


Love, Ana.

No comments:

Post a Comment