Tuesday, June 9, 2009

fearless.

I am. I face new obstacles basically daily, with my head held high and my eyes straight ahead.

I look fear in the eye, and I can't take no for an answer. I refuse to be held to any sort of standard or stereotype.

I wish I was the type who lived with no regrets, but the truth is, I have a lot, and I'm facing one of the biggest ones tomorrow.

I hate when people try to be deep and misleading. I feel like I do that sometimes.

Home is becoming less a place and more a feeling.
A true comfort I haven't experienced with many.





I am truly a thinker. Less of a do-er. It takes a lot for me to make the first move and even more for me to trust my feelings.

I never want to be someone who is led by emotions only; I want conscious thought and reasoning, too.

I'm feeling so weak, downtrodden. I want to be strong again. I'm working on building myself back up and getting back to how I was. I want to be filled with love and fill others with the same love.


I'm not looking for a relationship, I can't do anything serious right now. My hands are tied, and I want so badly to do things right.
I want to get to know you.


I guess I needed to clear my head before I could sleep. I needed to have a clear thought process.

To have fallen from such optimism is so overwhelming.



Love, Ana.

No comments:

Post a Comment