Sunday, June 7, 2009

Weekend Warrior.

What a troubling past few days.
Full of ups and downs and misconceptions.

Last night was a really great time.
Saw miss Christina Jackson and Aly Luthi.
As well as some others I haven't seen in far too long.

The biggest surprise of the night was a certain someone from Chicago showing up unexpectedly. It made my day to see Davey Carlson.


Spent the night at Kara Rhoad's home, with Select Start and Thrash Unreal.
I don't think I've laughed that hard in ages. Thank you, language barriers and new school water dispensers.




Kar and I made cookies- chocolate chips and oatmeal too.
I didn't go to bed till 4 30, and I'm paying for it today.

I'm loving the games that I'm playing with myself right now. The thoughts and dreams are getting mixed up with reality and it's consuming.

It's storming here. The weather is perfect.


I really wish that I had answers to everything. I really wish I could tell you exactly how I felt.

Been listening to "We Get On" by Kate Nash a ton. I'm not ashamed. I love how she writes.

Today, I woke up and hung out at Kara's for a tiny while. Then, Davey and I headed into Bloomington. Took him to my favorite places, The Coffeehouse and The Garlic Press and Medici's.
(He makes me so flustered, even though we're friends. People like him are hard to come by.)

Listening to Shania Twain, Kate Nash, Charlotte Sometimes, Thrash Unreal, and soft thunder.

love, Ana.

No comments:

Post a Comment