Sunday, June 28, 2009

catching my breath.

I am merely waiting to crash these days.
Is it bad to look forward to these things?

I feel like I'm floundering. Searching, hoping to land on something solid- soon.


the door is there. waiting to be opened.
I stand trying to imagine what could be on the other side.
(more afraid to jump than to fly.)

I will tell you this. Such restlessness is incredibly unnerving.
On that note:

Trips I'm planning to take this year:
1. Girl Trip. Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Chicago, with my best friend Hollyann Sajko, in July.
2. Toronto, Ontario. Seeing people I haven't seen in far too long and meeting new friends. In August.
3. LA in December/January. To see Aly and some intriguing people.
4. Sweden in April. Zander Reunion. Tom and George Reunion in England. First trip to Europe.

I'm beginning to like this game. I'll pretend I don't care, you pretend you don't.
Just like always.


always.

Listening to: Tegan and Sara, my phone vibrate, Michael Jackson (wtf.), Camille's advice, the bird and the bee, "A Cannon" by Regina Spektor, The Final Hour, and Harp & Lyre.

Love, Ana.

No comments:

Post a Comment