Monday, June 15, 2009

A turn of events.





Promising.


A Chronical:
On Saturday, I hung out with Cole Blotcky, Andy Cox, Camille Dobbins, etc.
Was a good night.

Talked to Heath Davis for quite some time.

Went to bed at 2 45 am.
Woke up at 5 02 AM.
Went downstairs to get a glass of water.
And, I blacked out. Fainted. Swooned, even.

Ended up smashing my face on the concrete tile floor of our new kitchen.

Should've had a broken nose, chipped teeth, broken cheekbones. But the good Lord granted me just a ripped open chin.

No stitches. Just taped across. I'll be fine.

I'm so sore and tired.

But I never would've had a night like last night with out the fainting extravaganza.


It set me up for a whole different kind of falling.
I'm becoming fearless again. Sure. I'm becoming solid and whole.

My best friend Holly is the most amazing girl I know. You guys see how eloquent and thoughtful she is. I am completely blessed by the people surrounding me.



Regardless. My views are changing. I'm moving into something I really like.
Metamorphosis. Thank you.


I've been reading some Andy Warhol and of course Truman. (one true love.)

I've got my eyes on smiling.

Listen to: "Landlocked Blues" by Bright Eyes, "The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot" by Brand New, "By Your Side" by CocoRosie.

Love, Ana.

No comments:

Post a Comment