Tuesday, June 9, 2009

symbolism.

For those of you who know me, this will register with you.

Windmill 007 has been off for a week.
So ironic. So iconic.
That windmill had been through a lot with me.

(Casey Lovell, you're so talented.)

She's seen my biggest decisions, my worst fears, true love, and new relationships.

I've felt infinite.
I've felt small.
I've felt like I could change the world, and the world could change me for the better.


For the first time in ages, I've felt like I am enough.
I am content with the person I'm becoming. And forgiving for the person I was.

I am all over the map. I like it that way.

My friends are honestly the most outstanding examples of compassion and love that I can give.

You've all done your part in helping me through so much.

You've seen me at my worst, and slowly, my best.

I am playing hard to get.


I'm listening to Anna Nalick, Shania Twain, Be Your Own Pet, Envy On The Coast, and A Kidnap in Color

No comments:

Post a Comment