Friday, June 5, 2009

Official.

I have no idea where my life is taking me right now.
I went the beach today, with Camille. It was a good time.

Wednesday night was the greatest night in a long time. I finally feel like I know what's going on. Even though it hurts to know where things stand, at least it's clear to me now.

I saw Houston Calls. I've been listening to them since, I don't know, the 8th grade. They were such great guys, so nice and appreciative.



Also, Cole Blotcky- You make me laugh.

Hanging out with the people that know me best is really for the best right now. I saw all of my best friends this week, for the most part. And I'm feeling so good.

The sun truly helps me. Winter makes me feel terrible, destitute.
I just can't help feeling optimistic during the summer months.

I got my hair cut!
It's shorter. But I love it. Thanks, Amelia Hamilton.



Oh, I'm not sure about this "show" situation tomorrow. I feel like it'd be putting myself in such an awkward situation. I really want to see the people that will be there ( most of them. ) But not sure if it's completely worth it.

I'm so glad to have rekindled so many friendships. I'm so glad I didn't lose you forever. I truly hated the idea of that. And I'm loving the idea of you.

The city's still calling out so strongly. Why? Is it the people or the lights that draw me in? Perhaps the idea of truly escaping this town for a few days.

My heart feels strong.

I'm listening to- Houston Calls, some 70s Fusion (thanks, Jared Park), Kate Nash, Keith Urban, MSNBC, my mom, A Kidnap In Color, Motion City Soundtrack, Asteria, and old jazz.

Sincerely, Ana.

No comments:

Post a Comment