Sunday, May 31, 2009

we get on.

Today, I'm going to Church with my mom and step dad.

I woke up with "We Get On" by Kate Nash stuck in my head today. Figures. It's so relevant at the minute.


Okay so, Jon and Kate Plus 8- those catastrophes make me sad. I mean, they have 8 kids. I'd adopt at least one of them in the event of a divorce.
Speaking from a divorced kid's perspective- it sucks to be in that situation.
Growing up in courtrooms and in the midst of custody battles is not ideal, in the least.

Not saying I'm bitter- it truly was for the best.

My head is full of thoughts already this morning, each one clamoring for attention; when I'm so starved for YOUR attention it doesn't make sense.

Last night was fun, minus one detail.

I have been much more in tune with myself, my feelings, my "vibes". I feel like I can definitely read situations better. Last night at Moraine View with Holly was so tense and oppressive, I couldn't even handle it. I couldn't stand it. I was nauseous and pressure filled. It was so overwhelming. Such an evil feeling.

I've become obsessed with this poem "I carry your heart" by ee cummings. I urge you to check it out.



My heart hurts whenever I talk to you. It might explode when I see you today. I'm prepared for that possibility.


Okay. I have to get dressed now.
Wearing probably jeans and a tee. Don't worry, my Church is very casual.

Listen to- The Centralia Mine Fire, Death Cab For Cutie, All Time Low, Cute Is What We Aim For (old only.), Be Your Own Pet, A Kidnap In Color, and Metro Station.

I carry your heart, I carry it in my heart.
Ana Dobbins.

No comments:

Post a Comment