Saturday, May 30, 2009

today!

Gearing up for apartment hunting and all around good times with Miss Hollyann Sajko.
We are going to tear this town up... NO question.

Just talked to my Aunt Ginger. She makes me smile. She's truly a gem.

This city is calling my name.


Hmm. As soon as I get my new car, I'm roadtripping to Chicago to see people who make my heart jump. (You know who you are. )

Lately, I've been thinking on the future a lot. I guess that'll happen when something that was supposed to last forever crumbles.
But, I am not hopeless. NO. I'm overcoming. I'm determined.
I think next year will be such a time for growth and learning- learning about who I am and who you are and where we should go.

The sky seems to echo how I'm feeling- cloudy. Stereotype, maybe.

I hope you make your day great.
I hope you are as blessed as I am.
I can't wait to see Hollyann.

Today, I'm listening to Metro Station, Zooey Deschanel, Cocorosie, Kanye West, A Kidnap In Color, and Sincerely, The End.



I'm wearing a v neck, skinny jeans, gladiators (clear), a headband and a new view of you.

Love, Ana.

Love, Ana.

No comments:

Post a Comment