Tuesday, February 1, 2011

an explanation.

I'm not sure I can even begin to defend anything. I'm not sure I should.

Stories are twisted. A tangled web we weave. (please let things go back to normal)

If they don't- I'm out.


The one time a girl needs her best friend, she's fallen into the easy life- the believe everyone else life. I'm sorry, Em. You deserve better.

"Dear John, I see it all now that you're gone. Don't you think I was too young to be messed with? The girl in the dress cried the whole way home"

That text blew me away- I never liked you. YOu were never enough. You were never the one.

(as if I needed to see it in writing to make my gut feeling real- as if it wasn't enough to know in my heart I couldn't go back to when i WAS enough.)



I mean, things are on their way up, right?
The worst blizzard of all time has hit central Illinois. No work today. No work tomorrow.

Concentrating on real things.
Reading.

(My heart is missing. There's a hole. Empty.)


Ana.

No comments:

Post a Comment