Saturday, April 3, 2010

do you get the picture? I am of the dangerous kind.

That party last night was awfully crazy, I wish we'd have taped it.

If I could just replay in a loop everything you said last night, maybe it'd break down the bricks.
Or at least clear the fog for a glimpse at a clear sky.

I found a couple new ways to look at things. I'm glad for that.
I've procured a pair of purple and white Toms, from my best friend Danah.

Don't hold onto this for too long- someone might find it.


Maybe someday, I'll look back and this will be a dream. Or at least better than it seems presently. I just have to believe in that.

My tax refund is over 700$. Thank you Lord.
This is me spelling it out for you.
Whether or not I wanted to, it had to happen.

Boldness was on my side last night.



I'm getting the hang of this. I'll fall quickly this time, I'll take my chances this time. I'll let it happen this time.

I'm covering this up.


Now I see who you are.

I'm hoping for a clear sign.
I can't wait for April 18th.


Love, Ana.





No comments:

Post a Comment