Thursday, April 8, 2010

all i can say

I'm getting judged in the morning.
A Fine Frenzy.

Oh, don't you worry. I haven't forgotten you. I'm still hiding behind depth. Behind stark reality.


I've got a day and a reason and absence makes the heart grow fonder and all of that.

I've been thinking too much and too clearly. And I'm not even mad. And that's a rare, beautiful thing.
You've got a plan. I've got my dreams.
We'll make it.

It's really time to quit messing around. Time to get serious.
School next semester.
Florida in 1.5 years. Please say you'll make that move with me.

I'm over run with silly things.




It's your life.
My baby sister turns 18 tomorrow. How does THAT even happen? Pretty sure yesterday we were playing house in a fort that our mom built us.

Actually, that probably was yesterday.

Tell me that this is not the way.
I'll believe you.

God has too big of a plan for me to be worried anymore.


Love, Ana.


No comments:

Post a Comment