Tuesday, July 7, 2009

a list of things i love.

I love:
the stars
the windfarm
infinity
the idea of LA.

the idea of getting out.
my new apartment.
the bigger lights.
intrigue
scandals (not to be confused with drama.)

going to shows.
booking shows.
photography.
dreaming.
goal making.
meeting intriguing people.
100% good vibes.
brilliant conversations.
birds' songs.

the bird and the bee.
IO Echo "Doorway"
The Orphanage.
lookbook.nu
Chicago.
my best friends.
Memories.
"Ohio"
God. (who is number 1.)
my opal ring from Grandma Marshall.
my pink ring from Thomas.
Tea parties.

Writing.

I wrote a letter today. I'm not sure what I'm hoping to get out of it. I'll let you know what happens after it gets sent.
I'm holding onto optimism
and really not looking forward to working tomorrow.

My head hurts. And my throat. I cannot be sick right now. I have too much to do, truly.

Love, Ana.

No comments:

Post a Comment